Ramset 885612576538 Fuel Itw Head T3ss

RAMSET T3SSSandersequipmentiz.com Guarantee
RAMSET T3SS

Product Attributes: brand=ramset, upc=885612576538, model=t3, sku=7811277952346273, mpn=t3ss, types=fuel head

RAMSET T3SS Fuel Head Description

Ramset 885612576538 Fuel Itw Head T3SS
T3 Ramset New Fuel Itw

Fast shipping to the USA in brand new - unused condition. Don't pass this one up. I do not claim to be an expert in everything that offer but am always happy answer questions concerning my listings the best of ability.

Refund return policy: if a new item has been used - it is not returnable returns are available you notify me within 7 days of receiving your and in the exact condition as received 30. 4 new fuel itw RAMSET T3 pk T3SS cell 2 quantity - cells in each package comes as shown qty individual packs total past dated reduced price normally sold for a pack saving you up to 50. One package was opened but never used and put back in. Important info: I acquire most of my items at estate other similar sales.

Unless the shipping cost is a flat fee tracking number and insurance included. I always wish to correct any mistake or as best possible. If you return an item that was different from what ordered or the is not as described - I will pay shipping cost both ways, plus refund your purchase price. The farther your shipment travels from central Florida to destination, higher shipping company will charge.

If you return a red item because it was received as, then will pay shipping cost both ways plus 15 restocking fee. Please note, I am an individual seller and though strive to avoid errors do sometimes make them. I ship fast, usually next day, except for holidays and weekends, provide tracking info asap. See pictures for condition email questions prior to bidding shipping handling lower 48 USA only: and cost the is free.

I try to treat everyone fair. Please contact me through should there ever be an issue with a listing or purchase because I want to make it right. I do not ship to APO, FPO or unconfirmed Paypal addresses.

RAMSET T3SS Fuel Head Specifications

Identifiers

• brand: Ramset
  • upc: 885612576538
  • model: T3
  • sku: 7811277952346273
  • mpn: T3ss

Specifics

• types: Fuel Head

Shipping

• handling: 2 days
  • type: Flat
  • to: Worldwide
  • cost: $0.0

General

• condition: New
  • category: Business & Industrial > Powder Actuated Tools
  • availability: In Stock
  • currency: USD

718 Ratings (100.0%)

1. Pleasantly surprised how well it works with the Stihl Kombi engine (03-29-19)
  2. A FIND US ON (04-02-19)
  3. Great Buyer Valued Customer of PartsParadiseInc store. Thanks (03-28-19)
  4. Great price. Very nice seat. Thank you (04-01-19)
  5. Highly recommend!! (03-26-19)

Looking to buy RAMSET T3SS? Price: $42.09 (1 offer).

1. Best price! Fixed Price $42.09

Returns

• type: Money Back
  • paid by: Buyer
  • policy: returns accepted
  • time: 30 Days

Payment

• PayPal
identifiers: